|Self-Paced Learning $15|
Tax time can be stressful for any business owner. As an entrepreneur, how do you ensure that you are compliant with the tax code but not paying too much in taxes?
The Entrepreneur Tax Tips: How to Save Money & What to Do if You’re Audited webinar is designed to share the following important concepts:
• Tax filing tips and money saving deductions
• Filing extensions
• Expense tracking
• Small business deductions & how to save money
• Is a home office deduction right for me?
• What to do if you are audited
• What is the IRS looking for?
• How to prevent small issues from turning into large issues
• When do I need to reach out for help?
• Who should I contact for help?
Enrollment allows 365 days access to content. Learners will receive access to training within one business day of purchasing course.
Copyright 2020 Vendor Resource Management University (VRMU).