|Self-Paced Learning $99|
The Diversity and Inclusion Champion Training course is an advanced and in-depth understanding of diversity and inclusion as it relates to assessment intervention and best practices for the workplace. A great tool for C-level employees, this program equips business executives with training and tools to develop and grow an inclusive organizational culture.
This program is designed to teach techniques that drive diversity and inclusion initiatives within business organizations and aims to create champions within the workplace that drive the conversation about diversity and inclusion policies and train others within the organization.
• Diversity and inclusion concepts, models and theories
• Overcoming barriers to diversity
• Techniques for implementing diversity and inclusion policies in the workplace
• Strategies for developing diversity allies and getting buy-in
• Analyzing the impact of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
• Examining conscious and unconscious bias
Enrollment allows 365 days access to content. Learners will receive access to training within one business day of purchasing course.
Copyright 2020 Vendor Resource Management University (VRMU).