|Self-Paced Learning $29.99|
You may have heard of diversity and inclusion but may not fully understand what exactly it is, how it is important, and how it differs from affirmative action and the Equal Employment Opportunity Act.
Diversity and Inclusion Awareness Certification provides a basic overview to the benefits of diversity and inclusion how to overcome barriers that prevent workplace diversity.
Below are the learning modules associated with this course:
• Module 1 – Diversity & Awareness Overview
• Module 2 – Benefits of Diversity & Inclusion
• Module 3 – Financial Services and Diversity & Inclusion Regulatory Overview
• Module 4 – The four essential components of diversity and inclusion
• Module 5 – The challenges associated with diversity and inclusion
• Module 6 – Knowledge Assessment
Enrollment allows 365 days access to content. Learners will receive access to training within one business day of purchasing course.
Copyright 2020 Vendor Resource Management University (VRMU).